Learn more about what’s happening at The AI Summit Silicon Valley , California, United States, this year, with industry leaders participating from all corners of the world. The conference will be held in person and virtually due to Covid-19 restrictions.
The AI Summit Silicon Valley 2021
When: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 (9:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Thursday, November 4, 2021 (9:30 am – 4:00 pm)
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, United States
Registration Website: https://sanfrancisco.theaisummit.com/
The AI Summit Silicon Valley is all set to be held from November 3-4, 2021 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, California, United States. The sixth annual conference is being organized in association with the IoT World Silicon Valley. This annual conference will cover everything happening in the world of Artificial Intelligence from Research & Development to ROI. Apart from this, the conference would also centre around the entire ecosystem comprising IoT components and AI apps.
The AI Summit is the foremost event on the West Coast that is attempting to unravel the real-world impact of AI on business productivity. The blockbuster event will be held in person as well as virtually for all attendees from all parts of the globe. Being described as a ‘Hybrid’ event, this conference would help in-person attendees of North America interact with the global virtual audiences. The physical event in California would be organized by the Informa AllSecure Standard.
The annual convene is being powered by industry leaders where attendees will get a chance to engage with the leading AI organizations of the world. The AI Summit Silicon Valley will be bringing together all pioneering AI projects from every industrial sector of the world. It is estimated that about 120 countries would be represented at this annual summit.
A brief history of The AI Summit Silicon Valley
Image Credit: The AI Summit
The AI Summit Silicon Valley, formerly AI Summit San Francisco, is being organized for the sixth time since 2016. It is responsible for organizing conferences and exhibitions at some of the world’s most prominent AI hubs.
For the IoT World, this is the 8th annual conference. The IoT World has hosted various events in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and China. While this year, due to Covid-19, most conferences are being organized virtually but next year onwards, several events are already lining up to be held physically worldwide.
The AI Summit Global Series Schedule
Here is the AI Summit Global Series at a glance:
|The AI Summit London||September 22-23, 2021||ExCeL London, Newham, East London|
|The AI Summit Silicon Valley||November 3-4, 2021||Santa Clara Convention Centre, California, US|
|The AI Summit Cape Town||November 8-12, 2021||Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa|
|The AI Summit, New York||December 8-9, 2021||Javits Centre, Manhattan, New York City, US|
|The Quantum Computing Summit||Singapore, London & Silicon Valley|
Why should you attend The AI Summit Silicon Valley?
AI is helping businesses accelerate their productivity in numerous ways. So, if you want to know why you should be a part of The AI Summit Silicon Valley, then here are some excellent reasons for you:
- More than 200 sessions would be conducted at the conference to provide exclusive insight for initiators, implementors, and practitioners.
- This event will help connect the global AI ecosystem to exchange ideas and overcome challenges faced in different projects.
- Also, this AI conference is the best place to create a benchmark for your organization.
- It will also present you with opportunities to move past established trends with the help of exclusive digital research reports from OMDIA. OMDIA is currently the leading AI research house in the world. OMDIA offers comprehensive understanding through research papers, trainings, and much more about how AI is affecting businesses.
- Acclaimed speakers will provide helpful insights on everything beginning from process intelligence to quantum AI.
- With an ecosystem of over 5,000 start-ups, 20,000 delegates, and elite sponsors, this summit brings scope to interact and have an audience with top-notch AI experts.
- On top of this, you will get access to the technical streams of Retail, Healthcare, Finance, and AIOps.
Passes & Pricing
The below table provides information on the types of passes and pricing:
|Type of Pass||Pricing||Access provided to|
|All Access Pass||$2,699||Provides access to a network of 5,000 strategists.First-hand experience of latest tech releases.|
|Vertical Pass||Access to 7 tracks of content: Connected Healthcare, Finance, Industrial IoT, Smart Cities & Environments, Digital Media & Streaming, CX, Marketing & eCommerce, AIOps.|
|Technology Pass||$2,299||Technology-specific content: 5G, AI Engineering,Quantum Computing,Intelligent Security, etc.|
Some eminent speakers at The AI Summit Silicon Valley
Here is a short list of speakers who are going to be at the Silicon Valley AI Summit:
- Wendy Tan White, VP-Moonshots, Alphabet X.
- Rajeev Sambyal, Director of Artificial Intelligence and Innovation, BNY Mellon.
- Dominique Izbicki, Executive Director AI Product, Comcast.
- Rob Carter, Group CIO, FedEx.
- Ken Washington, CTO, Ford.
- Christel Chehoud, Director of RD Data Science, Johnson & Johnson.
- Jim Elliot, Corporate VP of Memory Sales and Marketing, Samsung.
- Danny Lange, VP AI, Unity Technologies.
- Pardis Noorzad, Head of Data Science.
It will have more than 150 speakers along with 100 or more exhibitors. Over 4000 attendees at the summit would find exclusive access to AI Project Labs, The Quantum Computing Summit, AI Tech Tours, and OMDIA Workshops.
Noteworthy participants include Google, AWS, IBM Watson, Microsoft, Samsung, Intel, IBM, Genpact, Cisco, KPMG, Facebook, Hewlett Packard, Oracle, etc. Besides this, there are several sponsors, exhibitors, and other partners.
There are multiple categories of sponsors at The AI Summit.
Platinum Sponsors: Accenture, Samsung, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Gold Sponsors: BlueYonder, Cambridge Consultants
Silver Sponsors: IBM, Avanade
Cloud Factory, Tiger Analytics, Appen, and many more exhibitors are going to be at the AI Summit.
So, if you are an innovator or implementers and want to forward your business with AI, then this is the best place for you to be in the month of November 2021. Stay tuned and keep watching this space for more interesting updates from the world of AI and modern-age technology.