Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for TST. We are glad you are here.
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for in write for us articles
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. Ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished.
- Make sure your post is not written with AI tools.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics We Cover
Most of our audience consists of individuals and teams, from different scientific departments, who are looking for tips, best practices, and guides on recent scientific advents. As we aim to build a reputable library of information and insights, we only accept clear, compelling content falling into the following categories,
- Life and Living
- Innovative Technology
- Technological Advents in the Field of Climate.
* Please refer to the existing posts on our blog to understand and identify more topics, content layouts, language, and tone that we prefer, further.
- Exposure to a growing audience.
- Please note that we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
- Get an article featured on your name.
- Submissions must meet the TST content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- To submit your article idea, you could email us at email@example.com.
- You can only have 2 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site or to any social media channel in the author bio (dofollow link).
- The post and the links will be permanent.
- We encourage you to interlink to other relevant articles from our blog that may add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, etc. isn’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog, you cannot publish the same version anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images should be sent as separate attachments in Webp format.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
The page is a bit long and the requirements a bit stiff, but we feel it’s necessary to reduce spam submissions. Looking forward to some great articles.