You might be wondering what’s wrong with this blog?
From poetry to skin care….awww….😳🙈😴💁♀️
Well truth is I wrote it for a platform and since they have not responded I thought of posting it on my blog to keep it mine😩😎😂😁
Winters are here again and the skin asks a happy bargain!Extra nourishment and a few small rules can set your skin free from wrinkles, leaving it ever glowing and healthy.
What all to not do this winter? Do you know?
1) Do not stop the intake of omega-3 fatty acids- Beauty shines best inside out. An article published recently by David Kiefer and Traci Pantisocracy shows Omega-3-fatty acids have proven benefits on skin. Found in salmon, walnuts and olive oil. Eat a lot of it and keep glowing in winters.
2) Do not stop drinking waters- The thirst centres of the brain receive less stimulation in winters. Do not forget to drink water even during the coldest months of the year.
3) Do not use very hot water/steam/sauna bathing- The hot water can soothe the winter in your bones but it can also dry your skin more than anything. It can harm the natural oils produced by your body, combined with the harsh chemicals of the soap you use.
4) Do not let woollen clothes touch your body directly- Wool dries your skin faster than cotton and silk. You can either cover your body with silk or cotton before you wrap your favourite sweater or line your woollen clothes with a cotton or silk lining.
5) Do not use your summer moisturiser- We often like our comfort zones and moisturisers are often such couches we do not like to change. You can try a lotion or a cream with jojoba or olive oil. Shea butter, glycerine, mineral oils are some alternatives for this winter.
6) Do not forget the lip balm- Try the ones laden with Shea butter as they stay longer.
7) Do not use your summer makeup- Try some hydrating formula for a long-lasting impact. A make up flaking off mid day is something you do not want to worry about in winters. Exfoliate your skin gently everyday for winters. Keep glowing and stop worrying this winter!
You must log in to post a comment.